Our Pictures

Friday, January 30, 2009

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That

Brycers being Brycers (with a headband).

Saturday is Maddie's favorite day of the week. She gets to pick her own clothes out and wear makeup. Gotta love the red lipstick.

I found this little guy going pushups in our closet yesterday.


Hilarious.



FHE with the Harris Bunch.



My parents came down and stayed a few days with us. It was so nice. She cooked and did my laundry while I worked. And my dad fixed whatever needed fixin around the house. I was so sad to see them leave. Thanks mom and dad!!









10 comments:

Stuart Family said...

I'm glad you enjoyed mother because I have missed her this week. Wish I was there to have fun with you guys. Love the red lipstick!

therealmccoy said...

Tell the truth! Do you just laugh all day? Your kids are so dang funny. The push-ups and lipstick are just the best!

Colin said...

How does Brannon feel with Brycers playing so close to his shoes.

Douglas and Karolynn Kay Burgett said...

It is so nice when your parents come and help out. Mine are coming in a few weeks.... my dad gets to help me tile my bathroom while my mom entertains the kids. Parents are the best!

Chris + Tatiana said...

hahah LOVE the push-ups and in underwear..impressive Brycers!!

Joe and Marlene said...

You and your mom look stunning together. How wonderful for you to have such a happy relationship with your parents - such a blessing for everyone! I still see so much of Danielle in Maddie, wow... Going to be gorgeous.

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Yes it was us that got season passes to Sun Splash. YES it is worth it. We used them at least 2 times a week - my kids LOVED it! It's also good for the one in Tempe, which is fun too. We are getting them again this summer, maybe we'll see you there.

Kevin & Melissa Williams said...

Your family is so cute that Maddie is gorgeous.

Lindsey Kilpatrick said...

Love the make-up. What a little macho man doing his push-ups. Did he learn that from you or dad? Cute, cute, cute.

I just wanted to thank you for taking such great care of Delaney yesterday. Kenny said he peeked in several times and she was stuck to you like glue.

Our fun family said...

Your kiddos are getting so so big. Bryce just looks like he keeps you laugh, like the jokster! Madddie, sure is a beauty.

Smiles,
Tamara