Our Pictures

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Annual Girls Trip 2009!!!

Yes, it's that time of year again. The annual girls trip has come and gone and we are all very sad. We, of course had a blast together. We were happy to have all 7 of us back togethether this year. Last year we were missing 2 of our girls Misty and Kristy because of babies. We ate, laughed, watched movies, got makeover, went to Disneyland and California adventure, and ate some more. I cannot wait until next year. Until then, here are a buttload of pictures to get us by.... Don't love this one of me

Spaghetti Factory...YUMMY!!






I don't think I'll comment on this one.
The car ride
Again

Love the hats ladies
Mom looks adorable. Like a 1930's flapper

Love the tongue coming out of Tandy's mouth. She keeps us laughing the whole time.
We all got makeovers at MAC and ended up staying there for like 3 hours. The beautiful girl in the middle is Brittney, the amazing make-up artist. I didn't want to stand by her because she's gorgeous.We spent way too much money here.

After the make-overs.
My awesome mom who makes this trip possible every year. I love you mom!! Thanks for the good times!! Until next year...














11 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

Hey girl!! What a fun trip!! So I really miss you in scouts! How is Young Women's??? Hope you and your cute family are doing great!!!

melinda said...

Looks like a great trip! You girls always have so much fun! And, I've never seen such a group of posers;)

melinda said...

OH and happy 30th birthday!!

Rachel said...

Fun looking at your pictures today! Now I get to see different ones! You guys are all beautiful! I think it is great you guys do this! Too much fun! The memories you guys make will be the best!

Stuart Family said...

SUCKS that it goes by so fast. I'm so sad that it's over. Good times for sure. Love the pictures!! Thanks for the invite to Mad's party. We will see what we can do. Love ya Les.

Kevin & Melissa Williams said...

That's such a fun idea, I so want to do this with my family. Any who I am going private send me an email if you want access to my blog.

Thanks.

Douglas and Karolynn Kay Burgett said...

Oh you girls are gorgeous! I am glad you had fun.

The Carpenter Family said...

what fun!! I love girls trips. I added you to our blog with your yahoo account...do you use another email?

Woodside's said...

How fun to have a trip like that! Your parents are so cute! I saw them the other night at the pioneer park listening to a band that was there playing. I love that they do that after being together for so long. I hope you are doing good and maybe I will see you this weekend if you are coming to the 24th celebration:)

Lewis Family said...

That is so fun you girls do a trip together every year! Love all the pictures! You are all gorgeous!

Ty & Jade said...

Ah i miss you so much! sundays are still a little depressing because i don't get to see your cute face any more! haha call me and we will go to lunch so you can see Peighton in action she is so big!