Our Pictures

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Busiest Place on Earth!!

We decided to go to Disneyland on the busiest day of the year. They finally closed the park down and stop selling tickets after 160,000 people were let in. It was pure chaos. As you can tell from this picture I look a little frazzled (note the bangs, no makeup, and me strangling Maddie). Thank goodness for the motorized scooter because we got to go to the front of almost every line. But, it was hard keeping track of both kiddos. Thank goodness for the harness. They're all so happy to be taking a picture. Misty and Ryan's family. Not at all frazzled like me. Posing like superstars. It was like pulling teeth getting my family to pose for a picture.
After a long day at DL. She had to sleep with Tinker Bell. Which she specifically calls "Sneak a Peak at TinkerBell."
When we got back on the shuttle I had Maddie on her harness, Bryce at my side (sort of), a stroller, 2 huge bags of goodies from DL, and my diaper bag that I had to carry. Needless to say I was happy to get back to the Motel room.

8 comments:

Cossebooms said...

I would have to agree with you. We were there for 5 days the whole week of Christmas. And each day it got busier. We felt like cows being herded through the park. We had two strollers. A single and double to keep all three kids in them so they wouldn't get lost. But luckily we had so many days to see the park. We had fun, and it sounds like you did too.

Lorena said...

Yeah, it was fun to run into Bruce and Heidi...and texting you while you were there!

We spent Friday at Calfornia Adventure because we just knew it would be the craziest day at Disneyland.

We had a great time, but I don't think we will venture there at Christmas-time ever again!

Stuart Family said...

HILARIOUS pictures.Thank goodness for the harness and the motorized scooter!.I've got to say, it was fun though.

Tiffany said...

That is seriously the best picture. I love when other people have pictures like that because that is how I feel every time I take pictures with my family. You are so amazing that you took on DL with two kids and a handicapped husband. What a super star, that is why I love you Leslie!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

DISNEYLAND!! WOO HOO!! My dad loved seeing you buys too!! Your family is getting so big!! We love the new house I am so glad you found me on here!! I can keep in touch better now!! love you lady!

Koi said...

Note: Leslie Bigler still looks better than Koe even when she's frazled, no make up and bangs are in her eyes.

I love Disneyland during Christmas time.

melinda said...

You look cute, frazzled and all:) At least you aren't wet, possibly soaked! That is why I posted no pictures of me at DL. I got soaked on ride #1 and my hair plastered the rest of the trip;)

The Carpenter Family said...

what fun!! Looks like a blast!