Our Pictures

Monday, February 11, 2008

TAGGED!!

Tagged, again!
A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player answers the question about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

Questions:

10 yrs ago: I was living at home with my parents attending Northland Pioneer College. (Go Eagles). I secretly loved living at home with my parents because I'm the baby of the family and so I was spoiled. Plus, I was the only one at home. I think they liked it too.

5 Things on my list of things to do today: make my bed, laundry (of course), take movies back, go to the gym, start my diet (it's Monday after all).

Things I would do if I suddenly was a Billionaire: pay off house and cars. Go on a long vacation. Spread the wealth with family and friends.

3 of my bad habits: biting my fingernails, biting the sides of my mouth (I know that sounds gross but what a stress reliever), eating bad food.

Places I have lived: Show Low, Snowflake, Flagstaff, Mesa (wow, so interesting)

Jobs I have had: Dairy Queen, secretary, file clerk, CNA, LPN, RN

Things most people don't know about me: I was a state champion volleyball player my senior year in H.S. Go Lobos!! I was nominated for royalty 6 times in H.S. and never won. That's got to be some kind of record.

I tag Misty, Becky, Tiffany, Melinda, and Kirstyn

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

That was cute. You are way more interesting than I ever am (does that make sense?)

The Kersten Family said...

Les,
Now I know that I'm not the only one that bites the insides of my mouth! :)
~Cia