Our Pictures

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

I was "tagged" by my cousin Micah. We will see if I can think of anything interesting about myself.Here goes...1)Include these game rules at the beginning of your blog post2)Each player lists six facts/habits about themselves3)At the end of the post, tag six more people by posting their names, and leaving a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged and to look at your blog for the rules.

1. I hate cooking. Actually, I despise it. Sorry mom. I've tried to enjoy it but it's impossible for me. I hate the preparation, the cooking, the cleanup, and usually the taste of my food to be honest with you. I would much rather eat out.

2. I was a chubby kid. I know it's hard to believe because I'm so stinking skinny now. J/K. But seriouslly, you should see my childhood pictures. They're sweet. My mom would always cut my hair short and give me a perm just so my face would look a little chubbier. THANKS MOM!!

3. I'm the youngest of 6 kids, 5 of them being girls. I don't know what my parents were thinking. 5 girls? I joke with my mom that she gave me the leftovers because all of my sisters are tall and skinny and I'm 5 foot 3 1/2 inches on a good day and lets just say I'm not rail thin.

4. I hate being pregnant. I got this huge rash when I was pregnant with Maddie that was unbearable. I would rather go through labor 10 times than be pregnant for 9 months. Plus, I gain like 50 pounds which is not easy to get off.

5. I start my diet every Monday morning. It usually lasts until Monday evening, but if I have a really good week it lasts until Wednesday. I have to take the weekend off which usually begins on Thursday. But hey a couple of days is better than none at all right?

6. I throw everything away. One time I threw away both Brannon and my paychecks in our apartment complexes dumpster. I had to go in head first to find them. But, I did. I try to be more careful now.

I tag Misty, Melinda, and Traci B. Get busy girls...inquiring minds want to know.

8 comments:

Micah and Aaron said...

Good List Les!!! I especially enjoyed #5. The word Diet isn't even in my vocabulary anymore!!!:).

Becky said...

LOL! I know what you mean about the short hair and perm!! My mom did that to me..so ugly! Cant wait for our work party! LOL:)

melinda said...

Ha! That was funny! I'll try to come up with a list soon. I'm not very interesting so we'll see if I can find something to say;)

Cara said...

I started laughing so hard about the whole perm thing because I was the exact same way and my mom did that too--- interesting! I asked her about it and she said it built character... ya ya whatever!

Kirstyn said...

Yours was cute. I thought about tagging you, but with Brannon's broken leg and all I didn't want to put the pressure, but obviously you can think under stress. I don't remember you being that chubby as a kid, but I guess kids don't notice things like that.

ilm3ib said...

You're so funny.... Merry Christmas guys... See you next year at playgroup~

The Kersten Family said...

Leslie,

You are one funny girl! Thanks for the entertainment. By the way...where are you getting the cute layouts?

Merry Christmas!

K Bailey said...

Hey Leslie: The Christmas card I sent to you came back today! I thought I copied the address on your envelope....email me the right one!